What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

speakers that are quiet

LRG

Hi PSG guys,

I would be happy to get some feedback from you on my pic that was created in 3 days in PS. Originals on my desk:)

View attachment 5906

Attachments

• genius ultimate .jpg
    genius ultimate .jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi LRG

Nice Job, it looks pretty cool, the only thing is it seems to me like the reflections are too close to the actual speakers, also try adding some gradient from solid to transparent on the reflections, so it will look like they are fading away.

Also the wind effect, on the edges of the reflection speakers, is too strong and doesn't match the surface, which the speakers are sitting on.

Just my 5 cents.

Thank you for your detailed answer $1r_M4x1mu$! Ive tried many reflections, and that was the one I liked mostly but you are right that it seems to be a little sharp.

If done solely in Photoshop - then congratulations to a job well done !

I must agree with $1r_M4x1mu$ on the reflections and add that to me it seems as they have no volume (mass). Perhaps the "horizon line" of the floor surface could be a bit higher up .. ?

If done solely in Photoshop - then congratulations to a job well done !

I must agree with $1r_M4x1mu$ on the reflections and add that to me it seems as they have no volume (mass). Perhaps the "horizon line" of the floor surface could be a bit higher up .. ?

thx for your reply! Yes, it was made 100% ps. Also good point from you that the perspective isnt the best. i will try to better it and will change the reflections too and post the results.

Back