What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sportbike photoshop help

I just picked up a new bike and took this photo of myself doing a burnout but I cannot do much with it in Pixlr, my computer crashed and I'm without PS. Can anyone help with adding a darker and more gritty feel to it?
I have 2 different images to choose from and I included my edit for a feel of what I was going for. It didn't turn out great.
IMG_0988_zpsppyy5z84.jpg

IMG_0978_zpsmlwvg9yj.jpg~original.jpg

my edit
4_zpsp4ewgb3u.jpg

Here was my inspiration

CdOIctlVIAAeCP5.jpgtumblr_mwbwkxQsx71qgolyao1_1280.png72DriftEdit_CR2Q1002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry just updated some of my plugins etc so played with your image... I know it is not what you want, but like i said was just playing around activating upgraded plugins....
IMG_0988_zpsppyy5z84.png

Dude this is fantastic!!! I really like the wheel up even though its a tad unrealistic hahaha. Is there anyway you can do the same photo with the bike level? This is so sick!!! I was having trouble getting enough smoke because my camera timer only has 10 second intervals and its not enough time to get the tires properly roasted!

Last edited:
Dude this is fantastic!!! I really like the wheel up even though its a tad unrealistic hahaha. Is there anyway you can do the same photo with the bike level? This is so sick!!! I was having trouble getting enough smoke because my camera timer only has 10 second intervals and its not enough time to get the tires properly roasted!

I'm glad you like it....though this is what you get.