What's new

Sports MVP Wallpapers Advice Please !

CL3

Latest project tried a few different techniques that I learned. Spent time looking at different sorts of sports wallpapers and posters people have been making and wanted to give it a try ... realised ive got alot to learn yet !. Prefer my first one alot more was hoping to improve on the 2nd maybe i rushed to much ! any comments and constructive advice welcome thanks !

http://www.behance.net/clgraphics

Adrian Peterson Final.jpg

Lebron Final.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I really like the first one! It would be better without the text though! Maybe add another shot of him with a lowered opacity or a different blending mode.

Did you use a tutorial to create the BG? Is so, do you have a link?

Not so fond of the second one.

CL3

Thanks for the feedback ! I do agree with you with the text was thinking to include it or not and decided to go for it. The background was a texture I found that I added a clouded render to set the colours then changed the blending mode to overlay with an opacity of 10 percent. For the 2nd I wasnt that happy with the idea didn't go to plan but did my best to finish the best I could, would rather do that then give up being annoyed with myself. Learning something new every project I attempt thats the main thing :) .