What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring bliss

kroeshi

Hi everyone i just joined PSG and thought i'll post a pic i did earlier and please be as honest as possible and all criticism is welcomed so please let me know what you think :)
taken with with a n95 cam.

Attachments

• SPRING_FALL.jpg
    SPRING_FALL.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi kroeshi Welcome to PSG

Nice shot, i really like it and yeah spring is an awesome season "except for my allergies LOL"

The only thing that i noticed is the picture being too bright, it could be just me but i really enjoy looking at it but after a while it hurts my eyes

i think i may need to go get my eyes checked :sad:

The only thing that i noticed is the picture being too bright, it could be just me but i really enjoy looking at it but after a while it hurts my eyes

I opened the image in ACR.
There is some highlight clipping I brought down and I punched up clarity.
You have to horizontal blue lines in the image about 1/5th of the way down on the left side but I really like the image.

SPRING_FALL1.jpg

I opened the image in ACR.
There is some highlight clipping I brought down and I punched up clarity.
You have to horizontal blue lines in the image about 1/5th of the way down on the left side but I really like the image.

View attachment 3557

$1r_M4x1mu$ and steve i really appreciate your feedback and hopefully would love for both of you to provide me with your honest constructive criticism and steve i love the edit i've saved it and must say it looks much better now :)

I really like the image its beautifully shot and the text doesn't get in the way as sometimes text does. I think taking the brightness down made it better. The only thing that bothers me is the horizantal line near the top of the image is that a lens reflection?

I rarely have little to say when it comes to designs, but this is great. love the shot and the font.

One thing a little off subject, I find it a little rude to take someones photo and 'redo' it for them. i've seen a few since i joined last night. im not lashing out to the people who do it, im just saying. if you have no problem with it thats fine, but I would be offended a little lol.

I think that redo's are essential to driving a point as opposed to merely giving your opinion or criticism, they give one a praictical example of what the other person means. Am I the only one? By the way the picture's beautiful and the edit by Steve is incredible, funny what minor tweaks can do.

Back