What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squid game player photo

temavrn

Which adjustment layer or Filter should i use to make the person on the left have the same color as the protagonist on the right? Thxtest1.jpg

Hello and welcome to PSG.

Here is one quick way for the color only!

Use a Color Fill Adjustment layer.
Sample the color.
Set to "Color" blending mode.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 9.20.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.56.15 AM.png

Just a note: The two photos of the guys are very different. The one on the left is more in focus. This is an obvious head swap!

Here's my try - seems you also tried to paste in the head over an original. I've tried to correct blending the two together and also to correct the numerals that were cut off.

I took a more circuitous route by cutting out the blue numbers and placing on a different layer. Then I turned the image to black and white by deaturating and then adding a color fill layer clipped to the image. Th color I used was just sampled from the image on the right.

For the numbers, I went to the numbers layer and did some cut and paste.

Bit more laborious but I tried to be as exact as possible especially where the numbers overlaid the player

players edited.jpg

1658931296883.png

PM from OP
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 9.08.51 PM.png
Sure!

How to create a new "Hide All" Layer mask.

1. You can go to LAYER > LAYER MASK > HIDE ALL
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 9.07.40 PM.png

2. You can hold down the Opt/Alt key and hit the "Add Layer Mask" icon located at the bottom of the layers panel.
LayerMaskIcon.png

How to convert an existing "Hide All" layer mask to a "Reveal All" layer mask......or visa versa.

1. You can select (by clicking) a normal or "reveal all" layer mask in the layers panel, and then hit Cmd/Cntrl + I

2. You can select (by clicking) a normal or "reveal all" layer mask in the layers panel, then go to IMAGE > ADJUSTMENTS > INVERT
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 9.21.49 PM.png

How to duplicate an existing layer mask.

1. Hold down the Opt/Alt key, then drag and drop the layer mask.

How to duplicate and invert an existing layer mask simultaneously.

1. Hold down the Shift + Opt/Alt keys, then drag and drop the layer mask.

Doing this will duplicate and invert a reveal all layer mask to a hide all layer mask...........and visa versa.

Back