What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stairs

Anthea

Yeah, I'm back! With my diploma I hadn't time to work in PS. I want to present you my new pic...hope you'll like it...and comments are wellcome :)

I like it!!! 8[ Very haunting scene, the stairs and doorways, and red sky/red colors on the steps, skull, etc... Is there some type of gargoyle like creature sitting on her head? The small monitor I'm viewing this on right now doesn't show the details well enough to be sure. I like the whole image...looks like someone waiting for us all.

Cool one Anthea! :perfect: Welcome back and congratulations too!

lasa said:
I may never sleep again!
Lasa
That means that I achieved a needed result, isn't it?! ;)

;\ Oh! Thank you very much Welles! 8))

Thank you Raven! I'm very happy to return here after so long absence. Now I have more free time for my mysterious art and I hope that you'll enjoy it. Almost all my friends had the same reaction on this pic. Someone was even scared 8[ 8D What about gargoyle I saw this effect too but there's nothing behind the Death's back.
Thank you one more time for such a good appraisal of my work! [excited]

while the subject matter isn't my cup or tea, I have utmost respect for anyone who can create like that. No matter what the subject of the picture. Nice work.

Back