What's new

Steampunk Bunny

I know Easter is still many weeks away. But what the hell, I just went ahead and tried to design a bunny. I hope it is recognizable as that.
Let me know what you think...as always critique is very welcome.

SteamPunkBunny1400.jpg
Click to enlarge.

Material Bilder700.jpg
I googled all these images.

I have no idea how you're able to do this steam punk thing so well. Hat's off to you.
Thanks Andrew for your kind words. I appreciate it!

You know, I had this idea about doing a bunny. I googled this image , and started to add some gears and pipes.
I soon realized the image is too small for the quality I want. I started new by enlarging this bunny image, and just using it as a BG shape for my job.
One of the biggest problems is finding the "right" images for your composite, like a head, limbs, ears. On this job I googled for many ours.
Then of course your own imagination is also very important. As an example, I desperately searched an image for back limbs for this bunny. When I "found" this alarm clock I knew this is it.
Wheels instead of limbs, why not? Looks pretty cool I guess. I knew then that this image would be unique because of this.

xiuli-00703-Chinese-Folk-Bronze-Copper-Lucky-Wealth-FengShui-Zodiac-font-b-Rabbit-b-font-Sculptu.jpg

Last edited:

crzykate58

THIS IS SO INSANELY COOL!!!! man! your color on this whole thing is amazing!!! How long did this take you to piece together?!