What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs.......R.I.P

iDad

Guru
:cry: I know many here don't do apple products or could care less but to those who do just a bit of FYIView attachment 9286View attachment 9287
Apple has posted a memorial page for Steve Jobs and is inviting people to “share your thoughts, memories, and condolences” via email.

22802SteveJobs-RIP-med.jpg

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
All though My main work flow is done on a pc I am a huge apple fan love my macbook pro, ipad, ipod, ipod touch and iphone 4 and soon swapping my pc to a state of the art Mac. He really turned apple around to make it cutting edge technology I still remember my mother using her macintosh when she was a graphic designer operating system being quark express. but the last 7 years I would say Apple has become a digital Icon. Lets just hope they keep up the good work. RIP

fxd title punctuation.

This's really sad, he was indeed a genius and a visionary and he will be remembered.

R.I.P Steve Jobs

iDad

Guru
thanks $1r_M4x1mu$ can you delete the #5 and #2 posts now.......... thanks again

ibclare

Queen Bee
I've been using apple computers ever since I took my first byte . . . up until this past fall when I couldn't afford the $2500 I wanted to spend for a mac so I went PC. God bless Steve Jobs for giving Windows a run for the money. RIP.

nataloran

What he has achieved is brilliant, I doubt Apple would have been so high in the market without that man ! I am a convinced PC person, and now I started with iphone 2G, then 3GS (still happy with that one though), then Ipad, then mac book pro and my PC got out of my view now totally... His work convinced me...

It is sad news, but it is also part of Life... RIP Steve !

alixman96

wow this guy was a legend I heard the news on OCT 5 and I almost cryed but i dont even use apple products i only have ipod touch 4g still this guy was one of the people who created the world of todays technology RIP steve jobs and respects