What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stouns

St Vladimir

Hi! Here's my new work. This picture wath made in Max and some work - in PS. I would like to recive your comments about it, pls [excited]

Interesting work. I am a fan of black and white pieces.

I feel the stonework needs work. The mortar looks wrong. Like a wall that has fallen over, not a brick/stone road. The foot of the statue looks too flat. The light source seems confused because the shading of the statue does not match the shading of the bricks.

The smoke looks like a sloppy airbrush wiggle. Try adding some texture to the smoke, using a textured eraser or some smudging. Try to find a picture of smoke or vapor to get the look right.

Look forward to your next posting.

Moth said:
Interesting work. I am a fan of black and white pieces.

I feel the stonework needs work. The mortar looks wrong. Like a wall that has fallen over, not a brick/stone road. The foot of the statue looks too flat. The light source seems confused because the shading of the statue does not match the shading of the bricks.

The smoke looks like a sloppy airbrush wiggle. Try adding some texture to the smoke, using a textured eraser or some smudging. Try to find a picture of smoke or vapor to get the look right.

Look forward to your next posting.
Thanks a lot for many pieces of good advice that you gave me!

Back