What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sunday and fooling around cool effect here

First saw the face, tought: that's terminator, even i know my classic's.

nicely done, what's the original?

now I am going to do a tutorial on this 1 later on today even cs4 can do this

Here is one way:
1. Choose the dot size.
2. Use Filter->Pixelate->Mosaic with this very size to average colors inside each dot.
3. Create a pattern: black square this very size with a white circle hole in it.
4. Add a mask to the layer and fill it with this pattern.
5. Create black layer and put it underneath.

thats how I did it I believe I pointed you in the direction of the tutorial didnt I a while back was it you well I just did a tutorial on it as some of my friends wanted to see it done so it is in video tutorials

No, I did not see any tuts. Just did something similar around 5-6 years before...

Should of used your own face mate, or an inanimate object and put a twist on it maybe?

eeew you dont want to see my face i saw a similar pic and thought that would look cool with a terminator theme and thought time to do a tutorial so I did it on this

Back