What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperBladePro plugin download seems corrupt

launok

Good day!

A few weeks ago I have tried to download the trial version of the plugin 'SuperBladePro' from Flaming Pear Software. The moment I start with installation process the way it's described Winrar states it's corrupt (actually when try extracting the files). :unsure: I have at that time report it to the site via contact but they never responded! Today, I have re-download it but still the same issue occurs. There are 2 versions, 32 bit and 64 bit inside rar of which I need 64 bit. Windows.

I have somewhere between my multitude of disks an older version of SBP which worked on my old 32 bit PC which crashed some time ago. Now only on 64 bit laptop. The older version I used on Paint Shop Pro but that was almost 10+ years ago! If only I know how to get this trial version to install. Can someone tell me how to get these files out of the .rar at least and test or install it?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited: