What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Swap 3 people into image with nicer background

elilley07

Banned
Hello everyone! Would it be possible to swap the 3 of us into the first picture where the background is nicer? Maybe the 3 of us would have to appear bigger to be proportionate to the background in the first picture? Please keep the original colors of the photo. :)

First picture:
B685CAEA-0A5E-4F04-864B-3F643969853D.jpeg

Second picture with the 3 of us to use:
BEFB5193-AFCC-4934-B2AA-0CABE0FF0EC7.jpeg

elilley07

Banned
I made a try, I just did the cut and paste I wasn't sure if you wanted other adjustments.

View attachment 130588
Oh my gosh, this looks really great! If it isn’t too much trouble, could you possibly make the 3 of us a little bit smaller? Kind of like the same size as just my husband and daughter in the first picture. And what other adjustments were you thinking?

elilley07

Banned
Oh my gosh, this looks really great! If it isn’t too much trouble, could you possibly make the 3 of us a little bit smaller? Kind of like the same size as just my husband and daughter in the first picture. And what other adjustments were you thinking?
Oh I just wanted to explain - I ask for a bit smaller because I recognize the resolution may be off with the 3 of us being enlarged. And I also really like the back with the water and the wooden fence. 🥹

JeffK

Guru
With all respect to @Argos and his good work, I had actually started to work on this last night but continued this morning. I had also initially upsized the family photo when I saw the difference in quality and then then matched it to the size being used as a background. Just did some cloning and a bit of lightening. A beautfiul family in a lovely location!

family by waterside.jpg

Last edited:

Babine

Guru
Another version with some of the shadows opened a bit, the photographer removed from his glasses and selectively sharpened.

One-to-the-Other.jpg

Argos

Guru

You're welcome, as Jeff already did the size you wanted I assume it is not needed anymore. glad we could help ^^