What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific swap face photo request

I took a lot of subtle, or not so subtle, liberties here that includes an attempt at skin tone balancing. Very different body types, Both are beautiful women but one is voluptuous and the other is petite, almost elfin.

Change Face_2a.jpg

Last edited:
I took a lot of subtle, or not so subtle, liberties here that includes an attempt at skin tone balancing. Very different body types, Both are beautiful women but one is voluptuous and the other is petite, almost elfin.

I originally interpreted this request to be the opposite of what you did. I thought he wanted the face of #2 to be placed on the body of #1. But now that I see what you did, it seems to me that the wording of the request—"change the face of image 1 to image 2"—can be interpreted both ways.

View attachment 135052
I appreciate the effort you put into trying to balance the skin tones in this piece. It's always challenging to work with different body types, but I think you did a great job capturing the unique beauty of both women. The voluptuous figure and the petite, almost elfin figure are both stunning in their own way.

I originally interpreted this request to be the opposite of what you did. I thought he wanted the face of #2 to be placed on the body of #1. But now that I see what you did, it seems to me that the wording of the request—"change the face of image 1 to image 2"—can be interpreted both ways.
I apologize for any confusion caused by my face swap request. To ensure that my request is understood clearly, I have created another thread with more detailed information about my needs. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at this new thread, which can be found at this link: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/threads/another-face-swap-request.76760/. Thank you for your time and consideration

Back