What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swiss Chocolate Creation

Argos

Guru
Nice but i think the light reflections are not right for chocolate, it make it look like a plastic or metal boxes.

Cheers!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work Chris! I agree that had you not titled the thread "Swiss Chocolate creation" I would not have know what they were supposed to be. I'm not sure about the lighting, maybe it's more the design.

Pipsmom

Guru
Looks good enough to eat, I like it
No chocolate in the house? Come on isn't their a law against that somewhere :laugh:

Thank you all guys for your valuable input.
Looks like I'll have to go back to the drawing board. I'll post an update with edible 'swiss quality'chocolates soon. :thinking::giggle::D

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Nice work Chris but sorry to hear you're a victime of the situation...:cheesygrin:
Though I do agree that those bonbons are too perfect.
I know in Swiss you like it to be perfect but I would add a hint of grain...
You'll excuse me now but I think I have a pound of Leonidas chocolats in my fridge and I am going to savour a couple of them right now...

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yeah, that looks way more realistic Chris!

Hungry Chris? Get on your bike for some km's...:devilish:

Thanks for your 'sweet' feedback Lambert.
Today is cloudless, sunny but rather cold. Though I'm ready for a bike trip. Hopefully I'll find some sweets on the way.:yay: