What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switch Faces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayc

Banned
Hi I'm trying to make a gag photo for a friend but need it to look as realistic as possible. The first photo is the original and the picture following is of the guy I wish to replace the face.

First photo black and white dance photo (needing to replace the guy's head)

following photo: guy's face that I would like to replace the original: (in the red tie, not marco rubio haha)

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_8978.jpg
    IMG_8978.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1
Also...
I didn't realize you would be so great, would you also try it on this photo?

I appreciate it so much :)

Attachments

• IMG_8982.jpg
    IMG_8982.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
The quality is not the best so i tried to soften a little the pixilation of the skin and soften a little bit the bag under the eyes.

IMG_89782f.jpg

The second request i cant do it today, so if nobody else do it, i give it a try tomorrow.

Cheers!

Do you think anyone can sub the face of the guy in the middle tux and insert his face into the guy with suspenders? (and even if you could do the same to the original photo above) All of the assistance so far has been INCREDIBLE!!! Any additional would be amazing. Thank you everyone and Argos!

Attachments

• IMG_8982.jpg
    IMG_8982.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
Do you think anyone can sub the face of the guy in the middle tux and insert his face into the guy with suspenders? (and even if you could do the same to the original photo above) All of the assistance so far has been INCREDIBLE!!! Any additional would be amazing. Thank you everyone and Argos!
(I found a better photo so maybe it will help resolution wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back