What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Shirt Logo for Bachelor Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

deverhart

I have made one before but it took me around 10-12 hours since i am terrible at photoshop and have not had time to get better due to other hobbies. I am looking for some help in doing the cartoon effect on a picture and creating a logo. I understand this takes time so i have attached a file that shows an example of what i have done before and what i am looking to have done. If you can tell me a price i can use PayPal to send over a fee. Thanks for any assistance you can provide as the website out there are all free stuff but it comes out terribly from what i can see. I have the actual vector image of the picture on the far right that is already a cartoon from a different friend and i am going for something similar. Here is a tutorial i saw on YouTube of kind of what i am going for: https://youtu.be/2ldBZMbK-k0

The idea is to grab the picture of him holding the beer but i dont need the golf clubs or anything else and intergrate it with the boxing gloves. I am hoping for it to say : Terry Brooks Memorial Boxing Club. in the second boxing academy logo the image would go in the glove i imagine. in the first one i am not sure how it woudl fit. i like that first style but seems way more complicated. You can see from the one that i did before that the final result needs to be something i can print at home and iron on so i need it to be some kind of shape. you can see on the first boxing glove image it is a rectangle with lightly shaded exterior and it looks pretty good but i like the solid colors too. i want and Established date of 2016 since that is the year he is getting married AKA dying. :) Whoever help i am sure is 100 time more creative than i am with this stuff so i am very open to suggestions. I just like the picture of him, want boxing involved and need to have a shape to be able to print, cut out and iron on. I really appreciate any help i can get on this.

IMG_1140.JPGBoxing logo.jpgBoxing Academy Logo.jpgIMG_2487.PNG

deverhart

I read the FAQ's a bit more and realized i did not put an actual budget in here. I was looking at $60-$100 depending on the difficulty level of the logo and ability to make it a vector so it could be printed somewhat large for the back of a shirt. Please give me any suggestions or feedback to help find someone that can help with this or if i can be directed to another website even as i only have about 1 month to have the project completed. Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

deverhart

Logo is complete! Thank you Confestium!! Did an incredible job and worked with me along the way to make the vision come to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.