What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

take bonos face out of this and do in oil?

Hoogle

Guru
cheating lol I cropped the face cloned in where the writing was but then used alien skin snap art filter If I am doing any painting work that has to be the best plugin filter it is awesome it is an extension and you can control everything it even has its own layers worth every penny if you like artistic stuff
Alien Skin Software: Snap Art 3 [examples]

Paul

Former Member
Very cool mate, i have come across the alien branded gear but never delved into it, thanks.

Hoogle

Guru
In all Honesty they are more for photographers they have amazing filters for photos but they do have the snap art which does really good artistic things from paintings, canvases , comics, crayons, wax crayons, sketch, and ink

Paul

Former Member
you need to get that new avatar into the new AW thread H.

Hoogle

Guru
mmmm maybe not I dont do enough photoshop to keep battling avatars lol this was made in 10 mins just as an example I will redo a proper 1 sooner or later I just thought it was quirky and fun