What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Take out someone and put someone in its place-Needs to be private!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VHOXOX

I need to have myself removed from a photo and someone else put in that matches the picture. I need this to be private.

savage_js

Any chance of getting better pictures? 2nd one is too small. Otherwise it's going to be difficult to get a good result.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys.........the idea of private means you don't post any photos to the public forum!

@DeejayTeeno - Please read the instructions for freelancers. All you work needs to be watermarked.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How do I fix it. I thought I was doing private?
Nope. This is a public thread. Anything posted here is for all to see. If you want privacy, you need to use the "conversations" or some people still say "PM's" which is private messaging.

There no need to fix anything. Just conduct your business in PM's.

VHOXOX

Nope. This is a public thread. Anything posted here is for all to see. If you want privacy, you need to use the "conversations" or some people still say "PM's" which is private messaging.

There no need to fix anything. Just conduct your business in PM's.
I tried to figure it out. I'm just really bad at this. I'm sorry.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@VHOXOX - Let me say this, your posting here was correct. Well done. If you want privacy you just state this and then wait for responses. @savage_js was the only one to respond correctly by stating that he had sent a pm. You now read his pm and respond in a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.