What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical Slop off-line for awhile

Stroker

Power User
For the time being, Technical Slop is gone.
It has come full circle and it's almost time to put Tech-Slop to bed for good.

But don't fret too much.
Technical Slop will eventually resurface some place when the time comes.

ljiljana

Guru
Stroker Very sorry to hear that! :(
Thank you for what you did for us! 8))

Technical Slop will eventually resurface some place when the time comes

Hope this will be very soon!

bigcloud

I'm sorry to hear that Stroker. That page has always been a strong reference for me. If you don't mind me asking, why is it going away?

ToXin

there are some thing we should never be deprived of. :(|

there are probably tens of thousands of people all around the world kicking themselves for not saving off line web pages... me being one of them, I've already forgotten some of the things I wanted to look up. :{

Stroker

Power User
It's currently gone for purely personal reasons. From the very beginning, Tech-Slop served a purpose. For all of those years, I never really knew it's purpose. After Power Distort, the purpose became all too clear to me. Tech-Slop no longer serves me and I have no urge to put it back on-line (it went down in two seperate crashes on two different servers - talk about coincidence).

Technical Slop has come full circle, so to speak.

Once I get a few things done, it will be back - and finally be in it's final form. I will make an announcement once it's all said and done.

ToXin

That's something to look forward to seeing in the future then, it certainly was the most comprehensive reference of distort I've been able to find, I just can't remember most of it.

I'm sure a few people will be keeping an eye out for the return 8))