What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tell me what you guys and gals think

very unusual not sure I catch a meaning from it but cool what's the chinese or jap writng say?

Honestly, I don't think much of it at all.
Sorry Gram but I want to be honest.

It looks like a poor job of copy & paste with no thought of blending the images, the woman with the lute being the worst of it.
The dominant blue color does nothing for the image, the flower, or iris, or whatever it is on the bottom right is just a washed out mass.

... but the idea is good. Have to chime in on the blue cast not doing anything to the better (imo) and it looks washed out all over. If you were going for a dreamy effect there are better ways to do it - no offence. A "dead giveaway" - as it's called - of cut outs are the white fringes at the edges of the woman and the writing and I would guess the Iris was put there using Overlay blending mode.
But as said - the idea is good so don't give up on PhS. You've got something there gram and all you need is practice. Hang on to this forum, look for tutorials here and on Google and you will improve for sure.

I agree with JgraphNet. The idea is very cool, but some it could use some cleanup. Specifically around the Japanese Character. Also the flower isn't exactly one consistent color.

Back