What's new

Text box problem please help!!!!

Docboyd

when writting in a text box whenever using punctuation it always go to the beginning of the sentence. FOR EXAMPLE (?what time is it)
i have tried changing the text engine option to East Asian and then restarting photoshop, but when reopening my exisitng work, the problem still remains.
However when creating a new document the problem is gone, however i want to resolve the problem with my exisitng document i have been working on.
thanks

i have photoshop cs6 btw

iDad

Guru
Are you exceeding the room on the path and is your spacing correct for the next line, I forget what it's called, I had that happen to me awhile back

iDad

Guru
Not off hand and not near computer to try and simulate the problem, but I am sure someone here will have an idea.

rev

Solution Part 1 of 3

Hi, apparently this problem has been a bane of many photoshop users: a nice solution has been reported in this forum:

Since I cannot add a link as a newbie, I will try to break down the solution into three parts, so forgive me. (the 3rd message here will be my 5th posts, in which I should be able to add a link.

rev

Solution Part 2 of 3

See if you can see two buttons with triangle & return symbols in the paragraph panel, as shown in the following message:

rev

Solution Part 3 of 3

Hi, apparently this problem has been a bane of many photoshop users: a nice solution has been reported in this forum:

Since I cannot add a link as a newbie, I will try to break down the solution into three parts, so forgive me. (the 3rd message here will be my 5th posts, in which I should be able to add a link.)

See if you can see two buttons with triangle & return symbols in the paragraph panel, as shown in the following message:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...otoshop-text-tool-problem.html#post1533595719
If you can see the buttons, change the selection to the other button.

If you cannot see the buttons, follow the instruction on the following message:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...oshop-text-tool-problem-3.html#post1533627080
Then, select the button currently not selected.
Good luck.