What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

texture

OpTimus

hey guys,

Ive decided to go with a differ look on my banner. I was wanting this texture on the back ground of my banner

http://www.thegrounds.net

see the straight lines in his banner (orange/black) can you guys help me out on how i can do this

thx

Yup, that is the one tutorial that is on every single tutorial section of everyone's site. It is really easy to find a tutorial for scanlines. follow the links gaus posted, I am sure u'll have no problem.

SAnby

Wow, I acctually never knew you had a scanlines tutorial [confused] [confused]

Sanby

It was one of the first tutorials mark ever put up. We're talking 6, 7 years ago! :D :D I guess they're just too easy to make... :rofl:

waaaaa nor me - musta missed that one [upset]
sfm

I missed that tutorial too [stuned] I nne to find a tutorial to make this (the pic I posted) with out spending 5 minutes of deleting both directions [stuned] :D Help, im to tedious [stuned] :

Alistair, the basic technique is all explained in my second link ;)

For the rest you'll need some imagination... but don't you worry, even Wal-Mart now sells imagination for $15 a pound :D

ya gaus, thats only for creating horizontal scanlines. You've seen my pixel project in the show board, something like that [stuned]

That is very simple to create. Make a new document 3x3 or 5x5 or something around there. put a black dot in the middle and define the pattern.

Sanby

No, but Alistair, the principle is the same.
Like I said..use your imagination.
Start thinking about what the pattern should be...

Here, I'm going to help you ---> attachment (2x2 pixels)

That wasn't too difficult was it? ;)

:rofl: Gaussian! And you worked so hard on that pattern! I notice that Alistair hasn't even downloaded it yet! :\

I'm thinking that maybe you had better things to do on "Father's Day" than tutor your adopted cyber son! [:I

Back