What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You Section

ruthlessone_uk

I just joined PSG yesterday... but I am so overwhelmed by how lovely and helpful everyone has been and how fast and thoroughly I have been helped.. amazing... I am quite blown away!!! I think you should have a section where people like me who are really happy to have found you can say thanks :)))) ps. I am posting this here coz I don't know where else to post it:):thumbsup:

Aww thats a nice post! I think just saying thanks at the end of the post (Or click the thanks button) for the help will suffice - I can feel the love in here today lol

Last edited:
thats what we are here for to help each other out and hopefully 1 day someone will be able to help us out when we need it. This is why I love this forum if you have a problem it may already be answered in other posts if not I am sure someone can help this is the whole idea of this site and I look forward to getting to know all the members better

is 'like' the same as 'thanks'?

Back