What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid The Big Bad Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
June 6, 2021

Creating a Sticker (The Big Bad Wolf) and a 1999 World Series Typeface - 13 US$ for TODAY.

Hello everyone ... I am looking to recreate a World Series logo with the text "Well Connected" with the same font and effect in vector format. And vectorize the drawing of The Big Bad Wolf in 1 single color (Black and White). I need both designs in vector format (pdf or ai) but preferably in Corel Draw.

I need it for today June 16, 2021 .. The indications are in the attached file. If you have any questions write to me. Thanks.:)

Attachments

• Lobo.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 15
The world series drawing is in PDF. You can open Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator .. I need the text that I have sent to be the same way :)

Hello Asahid
The wolf is fine. What is missing is to fix the logo .. I need it with the same "typography" and that it looks good in 3D form ... here I send you the modifications .. Thank you

fix-logo.png

Thank you. It seems to me that the whole structure is not right. There are letters that look big and others small .. For example The letter "e" does not look very good ... the letters "L L" .. Letter "C".. I need it to be in tune with the other letters of the logo, please more professional. Thanks.
I see you tomorrow. :thumbsup: fix-logos.png

Good morning Asahid, did you get my message? .. Thank you for helping me with this work. It is appreciated .. :)

Good afternoon, what's up? well, before you send me the logo ... could you please send me the drawing of the Big Bad Wolf ?. Thank you..

No sorry. Because, as a graphic designer, I unfortunately have completely different price expectations for the required quality.

Good afternoon, what's up? well, before you send me the logo ... could you please send me the drawing of the Big Bad Wolf ?. Thank you..
hi mate, sorry I just got online, I can't continue it for wells connected, that's all I can do, so sorry, let someone else do it, :)

This request has been reported 2 times for different reasons.

In addressing one concern, I have already talked with @MKCREATIVE about posting "urgent" jobs. If the job is titled or described as urgent, then it's reasonable to assume that any OP has the right to ask for revisions that they are not happy with. If the revisions are not completed to satisfaction in the allotted time frame or "deadline", the OP is not required to make a payment. Freelancers need to take into consideration the OP's track record with the forum, and make a decision as to whether or not you want to attempt the edit knowing there's a chance you will not be compensated for your efforts.

The second concern...
I do not advise our freelancers in sending any portion of this request without receiving payment in full.

Sorry, while I was away I received yet another report.

In addressing this concern...................yes, the "Big Bad Wolf" is copyrighted by Disney. Yes, Disney has a reputation for aggressively defending their property. I don't know how this requested work will be used so it's hard to predict if a freelancer could be held responsible for infringing. This is your choice and possible risk. As for the forum, we have no knowledge in how an edit will be used or concern for any member(s) who may perform the job. The forum itself has no responsibility.

June 18, 2021

Thank you very much Asahid for answering .. yesterday I was waiting all day without receiving answers .. but don't worry because you are a great designer and you have already helped me with your services.

Well then I will wait until the weekend for someone who can help me with these 2 jobs and be able to pay the $15 USD that I have put in the ad and thank you IamSam for having a website where you can help people who need these types of designs. Thank you .. :)

MK

June 21, 2021

Good morning to all interested people ... until now no one has been interested in my order except Asahid who has given me his services but has not had time to finish it.

I will be grateful to the designers who can help me with the 2 logos and give them their well-deserved payment. Thanks in advance and I hope for your help to this post.

Atte

MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back