What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid The Big Bad Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK

Guru
@MKCREATIVE - the members here are always helpful and are also quick to jump on these paid projects. But the amount of work to be done has to be put into context with the amount being paid. No doubt @asahid put in quite a number of hours into this and you're asking for more. Looking at it myself, the typeface exact match cost alone would be more than double what you're willing to pay. If it can be found.
There is also a risk to all involved if you're using a Disney image commercially.
To get this done, you're going to have to give up more of your markup and put more into the development cost or raise your contract price.
No doubt people here are interested in your project - but again, considering the investment of time, what you're offering doesn't match the amount of time, effort, and material costs involved in getting it done. Even at the low prices generally offered here.
Just my opinion.
- Jeff

MKCREATIVE

I saw your message and thanks for the message .. Well, last week I put the announcement to do it that same day and to see that no one except @asahid has already responded to my announcement and then that he has no longer had time to finish my application. .

Well, I wanted to ask you how long I can wait until someone helps me place my order or maybe remove my ad.

Thanks for your help Sam. very thankful.

- Martin :)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I wanted to ask you how long I can wait until someone helps me place my order or maybe remove my ad.
The OP can ask for a paid job to be closed one minute after they posted it. The only time limit associated with how long a paid job stays open is ten (10) days without replies from members or responses from the OP.

asahid

Guru
I saw your message and thanks for the message .. Well, last week I put the announcement to do it that same day and to see that no one except @asahid has already responded to my announcement and then that he has no longer had time to finish my application. .

Thanks for your help Sam. very thankful.

- Martin :)
Hi Martin, it's not that I don't have time to finish it, but I gave up, my 3D skills are very limited, if I continue it won't be enough revision once. I suggest, you can also make designs, so you can take the results that I did, and you just change the shape a little you want, my file is vector, so it won't reduce the quality. All depends on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.