What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blacklist Fan Art

Good one! I like it! I think the contours on the people look a little bit rounded maybe?

About composition, I love how it looks the policemen in the ground, the other one... the one closer to the car not so much, it looks a little odd, like if it is dancing like Michael Jackson and steal too much attention in my opinion. He has too much contrast compared with the other two as well.

Overall Good job!

Cheers!

I think the contours on the people look a little bit rounded maybe?
Yeah, it's something I struggle with. I have no tablet so I'm using only my mouse to recreate the light contours. A combination of an oval brush and 40 flow. I have to practice that more.

About composition, I love how it looks the policemen in the ground, the other one... the one closer to the car not so much, it looks a little odd, like if it is dancing like Michael Jackson and steal too much attention in my opinion. He has too much contrast compared with the other two as well.

Haha, yeah, it looked like dancing to me too. It was so God damn hard to find free to use pictures of federal agents / police and after hours of looking I quit and chose that one. The editing part took around 2.5-3 hour while finding the stock photos took almost the same time. Also there are two US Federal Agents and an UK cop, which is funny nonetheless. And yeah, I missed the contrast part.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back