What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the leak

ronmatt

Guru
these things are in my head

The detail in your work is what drive me crazy... the thin ribbing on the orange casing (for a lack of another thing to call it) ... the detailed innerds<--(not a word is it..oh well)
Amazing.. inspiring stuff,
Lasa

p.s.
If that is whats in your head "keep it there"! I saw alien 1 thru 15 no good comes from letting them out.. :rofl:

what drives me crazy is that I usually work with a rez of 600. So the stuff I post here is so compressed that probably 40% of the detail is lost. I have some stuff that I'll post either in Imageshack (not much better) or Devart.

Ronmatt,
Your posted picture is only 44.55kb..you would be able to add a little more detail by optimizing it to closer to the 100kb max... still way low for your work, but something is something :)

Lasa

Back