What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The topic or post you requested does not exist

;) odds are yes, Tranquil222.

I've run into this before on a few occasions. :\

The other thing is that perhaps someone is editing their message at the time that you click on the mail link?

I don't speak for Mark, but "funny" things have been known to happen. And, especially given the fact that Mark is still ironing out the bugs on a new board! :)

ooohhh... cool new buttons... i occassionally get an odd message too, while we are on the subject, and i was just wondering if anyone else gets it.

Sometimes I'm told that I cannot reply so soon after posting a reply and to try again later, but then it lets me when I try straight away [confused]

Bubble... to avoid post flooding, there's a 10-15 second post delay enforced on the Forum. That's what you experineced. It just helps keep things running smoothly, that's all. ;)

As for that error tranq got... ya, i think i explained that to you in your PM. You were accessing pages from my "test" forum, not the real one.

And to anyone else that may from time-to-time get an unusal error... it's just the way things work on the Web. This stuff ain't rocket science, and glitches are definately gonna happen once in a while. Take it with a grain of salt and try again. :B

Back