What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The way other site present themselves.

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
I just have to laugh the way other sites present themselves. Some say, "we have the best tutorials on the web", then when you click on the link, yuck, they are tutorials geared at only group of people. I love doing many types of tutorials, and I will attempt anyone that appeals to me no matter how hard. I just wish I could find a place that can provide tutorials that cater to many imaginations.:shocked:

DirtRider

Yeah well they need to get you onto the site and just maybe you may think they have great stuff to share. I mean after all we all know that I have the best stuff on the web :lol: :lol:

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Your right about getting you onto their site. But their confident level is through the roof. I'm thinking they are mostly kids saying things like that. They haven't developed a conscience yet.