What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This ad I made for a school project

A very cool composite indeed. I love it.
However, I must ask: What does it mean to live reality? Aren't we already doing that?

A very cool composite indeed. I love it.
However, I must ask: What does it mean to live reality? Aren't we already doing that?
It means L!VE as in Live stream. It was a group shark tank project. The idea was a VR headset that takes your concious into its own reality that you or another user can create.

Nice composite. My only suggestion for improvement is to redo visor edges, especially towards the top.

It looks pretty good, I was thinking maybe add in a couple of more text details to make it look more complete and informative. It is a pretty great design

Looks pretty good indeed, although I would suggest some more details on the triangle or making it more thicker.