What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid This image needs to look cinematic and more realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celis101

Price
Hello all!
A couple days ago I posted a request in the free segment of this website.
Luckily I got a respons from the user 'Aakshat ', who did a wonderful job.
However, it needs to have that something more. More realistic maybe? I intend to use it for my new background on my laptop, or maybe even a print or something. I don't know what's the regular pricing for a job like this, but I'm willing to discuss prices.

Here I post my original message again, with also the version of Aakshat, the original gopro video (from which I screenshotted the first attempt) and a higher resolution pic of the boat.
all files: https://we.tl/wnbce8bvYp

Thanks in advance !
Mathias

Last edited by a moderator:

celis101

Alright
I have this amazing shot, taken with a dome, but it was taken in portrait mode with a GoPro...
I was wondering if it is possible to make this portrait photo a landscape and square photo?
I would really love to be able to use it as a background on my computer !
I tried it myself in photoshop, but I suck at editing, so hopefully, somebody could hand me a hand? 😊
Secondly, I was hoping you could make the sky and reflections on the water a bit more cinematic?
The IMG_9517.JPG file is the original, straight out of the camera. The screenshot was my attempt, and the _9518 is what I imagined with the color of the sea.
I also added a potential cinematic sky in the attachment.
Kind regards
Mathias Celis

Stamina

here is last one : Mod edit, please upload all image directly to the forum. Only the images that are larger and exceed our upload limit should be linked to.

Q85bU1M.jpg

Aakshat

Power User
Lol:p. yah, and also made the boat look more blurry and pixelated.

@Stamina If you are using someone else's work and making changes to it, you should ask them before, more impotently if you are using it for a paid job. ☮️

JJLAPIN

Guru
Didn't the Forum use to have a policy that there was a waiting period for newcomers to do Paid work?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Stamina If you are using someone else's work and making changes to it, you should ask them before, more importantly if you are using it for a paid job.
I completely understand your point and I agree with you. However, that image was included in the download file provided by the OP. You should probably take this up with them in a PM.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.51.48 PM.png

celis101

I completely understand your point and I agree with you. However, that image was included in the download file provided by the OP. You should probably take this up with them in a PM.

View attachment 91052

correct. But I firmly stated in the post section that I added @Aakshat 's try as a good example of a version I expected, but more refined. @Stamina was well aware of this, as I also emphasized this in PM.
Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Aakshat

Power User

Yes, But it was in free requests, and i thought it would help op and others so if they want they can use it in there edits, in free section. i mean that's what we are doing here, helping others, right.
i didn't knew that the request could end up being reposed in paid section.
Well from now i will keep that in mind.
Thank you.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No ones at fault here, just one of those miscommunications.

But I firmly stated in the post section that I added @Aakshat 's try as a good example of a version I expected, but more refined.
I'm sorry to point out that you did not make this statement in your original post or any subsequent post. You may have stated this in your private message with Stamina.

Stamina

um i agree it was the same image but if you look closer to the sky and water you might see the effects . or if ur blind and can't see that (no offense) i have nothing to do with you :p

Eggy

Retired Moderator
um i agree it was the same image but if you look closer to the sky and water you might see the effects . or if ur blind and can't see that (no offense) i have nothing to do with you :p

To whom are you adressing these remarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.