What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This will probably be one of my last posts.

Carson

Power User
Well, as many know I usually get on PSG when I'm at school, and maybe sometimes when home to checkup on posts. The school year is ending, so this means I won't be on much anymore after this. I won't even have access to photoshop :S. If I don't get on much anymore I'm sorry. It's been fun though. Made some new friends like, dvx, and idad. I appreciate all the knowledge you guys have taught me, and hopefully I'll be able to get something next year to get back on PS.

Take it easy Carson - Hopefully see you back again soon for "Spam Wars II" :)

Not been here long but you are alright mate, your frog eyes do my head in though lol. stay safe/happy and see you soon dude, remember the next waves always bigger.

Yo, Carson. That's a bummer of a development , man.

It's been fun chatting with you. There'll always be a place for you here and Mr. Frog... Good luck with your boxing carreer. Like iDad said.... "You'll be Bak"..... lol

Stay safe now, ya hear.

View attachment 4014

Last edited:
Lol, thanks guys. haha I will be back eventually, but I do have like 5 days of school left. Imma try to spend those days helping out on the forum if possible.

Ahh Carson it is nice knowing you, I hope you will have time to drop by and visit us.

Back