What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Tidy up beard

Sf1995

Hi all,

Let my beard go a bit caveman prior to a trip away last weekend.. Would someone be able to get rid of the stray hairs high on my cheek, and the stray bit of moustache hanging over my lip.

TIA :)

4F5D498C-D3D2-40C8-9D02-0E139F700692.jpeg

Last edited:

Sf1995

You're welcome. Cheers.
Polite request - Would there be any way to make the lines look a little more natural on my neck line? Just looks a little blurred. Please don’t take that as a complaint because you’ve done an amazing job!

JeffK

Guru
New try at this for me...didn't know how far you wanted to trim so just clean up the edges...

beard trim.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Would someone be able to get rid of the stray hairs high on my cheek, and the stray bit of moustache hanging over my lip.
I had to re-read this, because I tend to scan, but the OP was specific. However, if the OP wants the neckline edited, that can be easily done as well.

TrimBeard_01.jpg

JeffK

Guru
I had to re-read this, because I tend to scan, but the OP was specific.
Per the specific OP's instruction to "get rid of the stray hairs high on my cheek, and the stray bit of moustache hanging over my lip"...

beard trim REV2.jpg