What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To much space at the bottom of a page

Ashcat

Hello,
As the subject already says: when I make a site with Web Photo Gallery in PS7 than I make it with an startpage of thumbnails (choose Simple), the photo behind is the big one. So far so good, but there are always several empty html-lines beneath the picture. It pretents there is more to look at 'cause you can scroll down but this is only empty space. I delete these lines (HTML) everytime with FrontPage but is it possible to set the style in Web Photo Gallery without those "lines" ?
Hope I you understand what I mean.
Regards,
Ashcat

Try this, since it's possible, and you say you know a little html...

Open the PS HELP! files.
Click the link named "Designing Web Pages". It's about 2/3rds down the list.
In that section click the link "Customizing Web photo gallery styles".

It describes how you can customize or even create from scratch your own page styles/designs/layouts. They will become the default templates used from then on.

If you have any problems or questions, just ask.
And welcome to the community too btw. :perfect:

Well, thanks a lot!!!
It worked (sure it does.. :D ) and now I have the oppurtunity to create my own lay-out too!!!
You're a great help! And of course the rest of this forum too :perfect:
Bye,
Ashcat

Thanks for the tip Mark. Here's a photo gallery I've had up at my site for awhile....created with PS7.
http://www.glewis.net/Oriskany/index.htm

It's a Life Magazine article from Nov of 1966 and it covers the fire we suffered while I was stationed aboard the USS Oriskany. I hope someone takes the time to read it.

I'll have to see what I can do to 'customize' the photo gallery now.

Doc

Back