What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid TODAY 31-Oct Logo Simple. Paypal 8$

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
31 Oct, 2021
Good morning.. I want to make a simple design for today October 31.
The text would be "Phila". The text that most closely matches will receive payment at the end of the day.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Phila.rar
    421.7 KB · Views: 13

MKCREATIVE

Hi Gene. I don't think you understand me. I need the word Phila in the same typeface. It has a red color and a white border.

The text must be uniform and not distorted. I hope I have explained myself, thank you.

Sixers-Phila-Sample.png

I understand. I tried to find a font style close to the sample but unfortunately can't find one. That's why I tried to make a handmade. The designs are in red color with white borders. I just put them on the jersey. I have the designs only without the jersey. In a vector format.

asahid

Guru
i think its a custom font, I tried searching but couldn't find it, how aout this ?
sixers draft.jpg

MKCREATIVE

Good afternoon Gene and Asahid. Thanks for the intention of making the logo but I don't want the mockup. I only want the letter in red with a white border. Thanks

asahid

Guru
Good afternoon Gene and Asahid. Thanks for the intention of making the logo but I don't want the mockup. I only want the letter in red with a white border. Thanks
thats just a preview, original file its just text only,
phila.png

MKCREATIVE

Good night Asahid, it's close .. could you separate the letters? that are not joined and the letters should not be italicized.

MKCREATIVE

I do not notice the uniformity in the letters. The letter "P" must be round and the rectangles in the letters must be uniform. That this in harmony, simply. Thanks for understanding. I am attaching the PDF file with other examples. Thanks

Attachments

• Phila-Sample-PDF.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

MKCREATIVE

Asahid's is more similar but needs to be more uniform. In Genegraphics is not right, sorry.

MKCREATIVE

Good morning. I was waiting for Asahid's reply yesterday but he has not replied. Sorry, I have to cancel this rush order that was yesterday 31 October. Thank you for your help and it will be up to a new opportunity.
Thanks for your help and I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.