What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tune Squad Edit Logo #41

Free

Can anyone edit the Toon Squad logo, but to say "TWOne Squad". Thanks!

This request has been moved from General.

Thank you so much @ph_o_e_n_ix & @JJLAPIN !!! These are both sooo good! Is it possible to turn these files into svg files? I will be turning them into shirts for my nephew's 2nd bday. I will show them to my cousin to see which one she wants to use. Thanks again for your help!!!!!

I haven't saved the result and I used the template from polarwoc. But this template isn't fully vector based. So, no I can't save it to an svg file - sorry.

Thank you so much @JJLAPIN ! This is so good! Is it possible to turn it into svg file so I can cut it into different layers with the different colors? I will be turning it into a shirt for my nephew's 2nd bday. Thanks again for your help!!!!!
How do you plan on making it into different layers. What program. How are you getting the shirt made?

I'm using the Cricut Design space. Plan to cut it out using vinyl and making it myself
You should be able to use the png I posted above. There web site states" In Cricut Design Space, you can use the following file types: SVG, PNG, JPG, DXF, GIF, and BMP

Back