What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Topography symbols

nexgraphics

Hi, would anyone happen to know if there are any places to get topography symbols, I got hired to draw a topography map of a mining area for a client and I am in DESPARATE need of good quality aerial mountains, trees, dirt, etc. Like you would see on a topography map.

Thanks!

lee

You are a 'graphic designer' asking for images........How long you been graphic designing my friend, oh and welcome aboard by the way.

You are a 'graphic designer' asking for images........How long you been graphic designing my friend, oh and welcome aboard by the way.

That was NOT very helpful as a moderator, its not nice to mock someone when they ask for help. 15 years by the way, and even the best graphic designers still dont draw from scratch anymore, sorry to inform you of that. Im NOT an illustrator. I do photo retouching and finishing. Thanks anyway.

Mike MC provided a good link for what you need, was that helpful? I know Paul he was not Mocking he was being friendly striking up conversations. Sounds like an interesting project

Hi iDad thanks for that ---- yes its interesting and could lead to a really bigger job with this company. What he provided was "OK" but I need more of like colorful 3d aerial symbols, from the top. I was able to design all of the area map with all the colored soils, etc. but I would hate to have to hand draw in all the mountaintops and trees. Im surprised I havent been able to find anything :)

You'll be surprised how well Google can find stuff, try googling the terms that you just typed out colorfull 3-D areal symbols for example........ this type of project is very rare here that's why I thinks it's interesting

Sorry to help.....I did a 5 second search ? And I will also comment on this :

"I got hired to draw a topography map of a mining area for a client"

I DON"T DRAW, I work with photoshop so I guess we were confused
:cry:

Back