What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transform Tool with bad effect (antialias)?

nikaway

Hello there!

First I apologize for my bad english, because I speak portuguese, I'm from Brazil, ok?

I have a trouble with the "Transform Tool" in Photoshop CS6...

I don't know what I did... But now, when I use CTRL + T (Transform tool) I get that result of the image 1. That is no good effect in borders to me...

I want the result 2 in that image when using CTRL + T... How to change that effect (anti)alias in the "Transform tool"?

transform-tool-antialias.jpg

iDad

Guru
Feather on iPad explain feather selection someone

bgoodman4

Here ya go. Hit the selection tool but before you make the selection adjust the feather parameters (the red arrow is pointing to the correct box to do this).

I hope this helps

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Hey bgood...... Ubgood :thumbsup:thanks for pointing that out..... gold star for you!

Last edited:

bgoodman4

Hey bgood...... Ubgood

:) I get that sort of thing a lot, usually the thought is I am suggesting that people be good for (whatever reason), but nope, its just that when I first entered the wonderful world of the WWW I was the 4th B Goodman to pick a web id (bgoodman1,2,3, were taken so I took 4) and over 20 years later I have stuck with it.

Have a good one, and thanks for the gold star.

Barry