What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribal artwork needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyros2009

S-173682-gCf9A88RvH-1.jpgtribal dragon tattoo designs1.jpg

I could go to a tattoo shop but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone could get something rolling.

Basically, I need either an image from scratch or a melding of images online.

The idea is a combination of a tribal dragon and a female (tasteful), something that either connects or intertwines the two. The primary color should be black with red thrown in to add effect (no flames or anything). Red is not essential though. The main problem I have had is trying to find a good/tasteful image of a woman drawn in a tribal style.

Attached are some low quality sample images to indicate the styling that I like.

Please PM me for further details.

iDad

Guru
We can see that:rofl:

Pyros2009

For something quick, I think that is pretty good. Although, my requirement is that the woman be in a tribal style as well.

Last edited:

Pyros2009

Oh well back to the drawing board then

Well, I don't mind you working on something, it's nice to get things from multiple angles, but someone has already replied via PM. Im not sure if it's not a sure thing yet but I dont want to waste your time if I end up going with their design.

I just wanted to be clear with that. :)

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah that is fine thanks for saying I have no idea about tattoo design I think Paul is actually a Tattoo artist or whatever they are called so I am not sure if it is as easy as I think ANd I have to be honest I did not even realise this was in the free lance section I dont do work for a fee So it is best that someone has replied to you I am just messing around.

Pyros2009

Ok, I still cant see the artwork and I am kinda running out of time. :(

If anyone can draw something up for me tonight, please PM me!

Thanks!

Paul

Former Member
Tribal is clean lines minimal in colour:)

Attachments

• dragirl.jpg
    dragirl.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 33

Pyros2009

Thats pretty much what I was looking for. The dragon looks a little awkward though, kinda like a seahorse. Also, not a fan of the red. Something a little darker maybe, like the picture I posted.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Ok mate got your drift, you are actually after tribal/poly cross over style.:)

Attachments

• dragirl.jpg
    dragirl.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 25

Paul

Former Member
And heres the all black version.

Attachments

• dragoboy.jpg
    dragoboy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 23

Paul

Former Member
Would be nice if they came back and said thanks and maybe a picture of the new tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.