What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D TrueSpace 3.2

Tron

Guru
Thought I would start a new thread with this as I didn't know where else to put it. I have just started trying to learn TrueSpace - and I am having a few problems - if there are any users out there I could use some assistance.

Anyway I did manage to create some 3D text in TrueSpace and then brought it back to Photoshop for finishing - a Logo of sorts - let me know what you think.

It seems in all the work I do, whether I start in Poser, TrueSpace Terragen or whatever I always end up in PS for the finishing work.

Rick said:
Thought I would start a new thread with this as I didn't know where else to put it. I have just started trying to learn TrueSpace - and I am having a few problems - if there are any users out there I could use some assistance.

Anyway I did manage to create some 3D text in TrueSpace and then brought it back to Photoshop for finishing - a Logo of sorts - let me know what you think.

It seems in all the work I do, whether I start in Poser, TrueSpace Terragen or whatever I always end up in PS for the finishing work.
Rick, you could put it in the 3d show off room ;) cool pic :perfect:

Hi Rick

don't know if I can assist or not, but I have used tS3.2 a few times and know my way around enough to model from cube or spline, as well texturing. Havn't done any animation with said app but as for the rest, well, ask away and let's see how we do ok?

Just wanted to mention that in gare's forum Inside track he has a truespace for beginers tut that's quite good and explains alot. Got me well started anyway.

areno: Thanks for this info, I had missed that tutorial section and thanks to you I'm working through it. Great information there for getting started with trueSpace 3.2. :perfect: :perfect:

Here is a little thing I did based of the tutes I've done so far [confused]

this was done with Terragen, Poser, trueSpace and Photoshop.

My first trueSpace model - not very fancy I know but it is a start :rofl: :rofl:

The starship is a Sovereign Class Federation Starship rendered in Poser - the background of course in Terragen, the Observatory/Listening outpost in trueSpace and post work in Photoshop

Back