What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Turtle Tattoo Simplification and Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

CedTup

Price
Hello!
I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo of a turtle on my right shoulder blade as a memoir of my mom. I showed this picture to a tattoo artist and he informed me that the design is far too intricate to do on just my shoulder blade and the tattoo would have to be a lot larger for it to look good in the long run. He explained the smaller details would become blended in together over the years and I agreed. I basically need a simpler version of this design with a unique style to it since I don’t want to have a tattoo that big. Now this can be just a rough draft and I’ll pay $20 for it if there’s serious effort into the design that I can verbally tweak from there. For the final draft, I’ll pay up to $150 for the drawing. I want to be able to revise the drawing after I see the drafts if there’s something that I think should be changed. I really want it to be unique but still hold a somewhat of a similar structure. I’m no artist in anyway but I know what I like when I see it and want this one to stand out. It’ll be my first tattoo.
Thanks!

254B578D-57DB-4992-B46B-EF90A2B8CF8F.jpeg

savage_js

Hey, how are you? I did this, I guess this is as simple as it can get, I hope you like it!
This is just a small smaple, the actual resolution of the design is much higher.

turtle-wtmk.png

CedTup

how about this ? let me know if anything need to change
View attachment 116905
Hey, how are you? I did this, I guess this is as simple as it can get, I hope you like it!
This is just a small smaple, the actual resolution of the design is much higher.

View attachment 116902
I appreciate you working on this! They’re really nice but it’s far too simple for me. I like the general structure of the original one I posted and too much shading in. I like it to be more open.

View attachment 116902
I appreciate you working on this! It looks really nice but unfortunately it’s far too simple looking for me. If you are able to, perhaps keep much of the original designs but make it a little less crowded? I’m not an artist so it’s for me to explain what I like.

CedTup

how about this ? let me know if anything need to change
View attachment 116905
I like it! But it’s a lot of shaded area and I like it more open since it’s a tattoo and that’d be a lot of ink and pain haha. Also, the designs are a little crowded and close together. Is there a way you could simplify it or spread things out and perhaps add your own twist/design to it too? I like tribal type styles. And I apologize in advance, I’m not an artist so it’s difficult for me to explain what I like in a drawing.

asahid

Guru
I like it! But it’s a lot of shaded area and I like it more open since it’s a tattoo and that’d be a lot of ink and pain haha. Also, the designs are a little crowded and close together. Is there a way you could simplify it or spread things out and perhaps add your own twist/design to it too? I like tribal type styles. And I apologize in advance, I’m not an artist so it’s difficult for me to explain what I like in a drawing.
I know it will hurt, lol
okay i will try to do it

CedTup

Wow this one is so beautiful! I can’t decide which of the three is the best but these are solid rough drafts! I’d really like to work with you more on this project of mine.
Do you accept Venmo? Also, do you mind if I get your number? Or do you prefer to work through this site? Texting is just much easier for me but I don’t mind going through photoshopgurus if that’s your preference.

asahid

Guru
Wow this one is so beautiful! I can’t decide which of the three is the best but these are solid rough drafts! I’d really like to work with you more on this project of mine.
Do you accept Venmo? Also, do you mind if I get your number? Or do you prefer to work through this site? Texting is just much easier for me but I don’t mind going through photoshopgurus if that’s your preference.
hi.. thank you.. according to the provisions of the forum, if you have found someone who matches what you want, you select it, and mark this request as complete, if there are revisions or other changes, you can immediately discuss it. do you want to mark this as complete? and carry on with the rest with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.