What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutorial Photomanipulation

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
Hello!

Here is a tutorial I have made. This is to find in here: Deviantart.

If you are a beginner I hope this can be very helpful to you. When I did this one I had PS CS5
But it does no matter if you have an older version. It works anyway.

As you all know we all work different. The result can be the same but we use our own favourite tools, and our
own workflow. What I show here is not the only way to create. Its only how I made this kind of artwork.

But I hope it still can be interesting. And there are also small tip on the way.

When you follow the link (above) you will find the tutorial. Scroll down in the description and you will se 4 links.
Its 4 PDF files. Just download it.

Hope this will be helpful special for the beginners.

tutorial-framsida2.jpg

Wow Cindy..

Thank you for sharing this with everyone here. I for one am downloading the pdf's lol to further educate myself with the hope to progress.

Off topic..

I sent you a thank you on dA for the hair tutorial, it worked a treat.

You are so welcome!

I dont think there is anything new for you as have worked long in photoshop. But sometimes its fun to check it anyway.
But for beginners I think its very useful, though its about how melt object into the image.

I love to share. And I love to help if I can. :)

Wow Cindy..

Thank you for sharing this with everyone here. I for one am downloading the pdf's lol to further educate myself with the hope to progress.

Off topic..

I sent you a thank you on dA for the hair tutorial, it worked a treat.

Cindy you really do have a wonderful talent, you so need to post more tutorials, they are excellent.

Back