What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Two dates edit

dannicasanova

My respect to anyone who can solve this. I tried contacting someone for long.
Here is what I need:
the date in the main text to be changed from "26.10.2019" to "24.08.2019"
the date in the bottom right part of the invitation to be changed from "10.10.2019" to "10.08.2019"
the "Jeni si Daniel Kuti" in the upper part to be changed to "Alina si Marian Toroican".
I'm gonna upload two photos, use what is easier for you.

1fc7444b-23ff-4a95-9e13-090b828da411.jpg

07d4871f-39e5-4526-82c6-438a3007703e.jpg

Are you planning to print out a full invitation after the edits are made. If so, you would need the full invitation to be provided. Both images are partial images of the invitation.
Also, the first image is not flat and also poor lighting so it would not look like a good invitation without a lot of work. If you need to print a full invitations after edits, please provide the needed images. Also, if that is not needed, please confirm so some forum member could move forward knowing more of your plan
Just a suggestion.

@thebestcpu, no, i am not intending to print, i just want this photo to look real with some dates and names changed. I'm sorry for my mistake, I should have told the members here from the beginning that I do not intend to print them. Thank you for you attention !

.....the date in the main text to be changed from "26.10.2019" to "24.08.2019"
the date in the bottom right part of the invitation to be changed from "10.10.2019" to "10.08.2019"......

I should have spotted this before. The two dates you want changed are the same date yet your text descriptions wants the end result to be different dates. Was that a typo on your part.

I should have spotted this before. The two dates you want changed are the same date yet your text descriptions wants the end result to be different dates. Was that a typo on your part.
I did not want them switched one to another. I cant really understand what you just typed here, I just want those two dates to be modified like i wrote in the post.

OK I think I got it. My confusion was that in the lower right of your first image there is a date on the license plate and I thought that was the date to which you were referring. I will assume that you do not want that changed because the second image excludes that license plate.