What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid URGENT! Need to cheat in a class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
**URGENT**Would you be able to complete these? It could be your choice of theme and content

If you’re good with photoshop and can finish by this afternoon that would be great.

E66BB284-F6D5-44A6-B62A-EC55D9F6C7C6.jpeg

Last edited:
It is probably not against the forum rules to request or to process the request - especially not in the Paid section. The members should be using discretion on what to work on and what to avoid.
I think Cheating is bad so..

I respect everyone's opinions on here and you guys are correct. But I'd like to point out a few things as to why I took this request knowing I would help them cheat...etc. I am aware I do not have to explain myself but I am just providing my perspective.

We all know that when it comes to using softwares in general including photoshop or illustrator there is not way you can cheat using them in the long term. If this particular request was for an academic test they will bare the responsibility of breaking their academic plagiarism code and if not now then later. If the OP or someone similar where to want apply it in the real world they wouldn't be able to, considering what they've done to cheat their way to getting a certificate...etc

I took this a small challenge and figured it would be some good practice with a potential of a reward.
I also find it quite weird how someone would request to ban me for helping as oppose to requests like this in general.

I don't do this kind of request, but I have to admit it doesn't bother me that much...when I was young I cheated on school exams :joy:.
It's different when you have to manipulate official documents or make nudes of a person without their permission for obvious reasons...Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back