What's new

Urgent Photoshop request Please :)

atjones

Hiya,

I need to remove the white background from my logo - is anyone able to help please? Thank you :thumbsup:

Also having a bit of a nightmare trying to upload the image in JPEG/PNG file as the uploader states that it is not within the correct dimensions. I am not computer savvy so if anyone can help that would be great. Anyway I have uploaded a PDF version of the file for now. I have a copy of the JPEG file via dropbox link but based on the rules I am not able to include the link here.If you are able to turn the PDF version into a JPEG that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

gedstar

Guru
Hi atjones and Welcome to PSG

Just quick question, you say you have a copy of the jpeg file and you want to turn the pdf into a jpeg do you mean png?
You can't have a jpeg with a transparent background

Anyway here's the logo with transparent background, which is just the PDF saved as a PNG
logo.png

Last edited:

atjones

Hi Gedstar,

Thank you sooo much! That makes sense then. Sorry I'm not very savvy with these things so sorry if what I was saying didn't make sense! Thanks for turning it into a PNG file as that will really help me moving forward. Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!! :) :cheesygrin::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: