What's new

Vampire enjoying Summer

It's perfectly ok to play around with an image. But sometimes you end up with a strange result, that you are not satisfied with.
Anyway, you had a good laugh about your own work, and the best thing is you showed it here in the forum. Thank you for that.
I think this has a positive effect on many members to show their own work, even if it's not a "perfect job".

PS: Since vampires are only active at night, it might be an idea to create a night scene with your image. It would certainly help to show the fire in a more effective way.

Argos

Guru
Yes i understand but the think is the vampire is "enjoying" summer with his consecuences (sunburn, fire), if was a night scene then the fire dont make any sense i think.

I agree with you it's far from a high-end job :cheesygrin:, but it was a fun practice and i love this forum because of that, honestly and constructive advice to improve every time :thumbsup:.

Thanks and Cheers!!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great idea and execution! I like the theme of a vampire trying to enjoy a bright Summer day out in the sun but suffering the consequences that the sun has on him! I really like the burning skin effect. Great job!

Argos

Guru
Great idea and execution! I like the theme of a vampire trying to enjoy a bright Summer day out in the sun but suffering the consequences that the sun has on him! I really like the burning skin effect. Great job!
Thx Iamsam, i dont know why i but keep working on this image...... this time i tried to add some context to the situation...

He is not an idiot.... just lost the umbrella :biglaff:.

IMG_3551f.jpg