What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VectorFX

Asharak

So,

Couple of friends of mine, including me, decided to make a full editing crew. By that, I mean, anyone who knows:

1) Photoshop / Corel, or
2) AfterEffects / Vegas Pro, or
3) Dreamweaver / HTML, or
4) Programming, etc.

could enter the group!

We would start by filling out our galleries (in the bottom of every artwork would be the name of it's creator, and VectorFX logo), and, afterwards, we would start accepting requests.

The site for the team is still being built, but until then, we created something simple (and not yet finished): vectorFX - Home

So, we would work on some group projects, and afterwards, if we really get on, we could earn some money as well, by doing requests.

Also, current main project of the group is the software called "DotA Tactix", made to assist begginers in this game by giving them some useful tips. It is a group project, since some of our members are working on pictures/logo for the program, some of us are working on it's website, some of us on the promoting video, and some of us on programming it.

If you would like to join the group, and have a great time, like, getting inspiration from other members, as well as doing a lot of fun projects (we would start competing after some time), visit our beta website, and fill out the form:

vectorFX - Home

Regards,

~Ash Wichita

iDad

Guru
We have a full crew right here ;)