What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very old faded pictures need edited

conbedangmo

I already had someone to do the editing. Thanks for everyone's help.

Attachments

• scan0026.jpg
    scan0026.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 34
  • scan0021.jpg
    scan0021.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 33
  • scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

iDad

Guru
reasonable is my middle name lol
you can PM me for further info

Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
I do restorations, if you need help PM me. Full sized images are required.

iDad

Guru
to be fair I moved thread to the appropriate forum

hawkeye

Guru
I did some work on this one to show it can be done, but it's a very labor intensive project. The other two not as much, but they all have a distinct pattern on them which makes it more difficult overall.

Paul

Former Member
This takes ages, long way to go yet - but you get the idea:)

Attachments

• face.png
    face.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 21

Eskinder Girma

Hi, conbedangmo my name is Eskinder girma.i am a graphics designer just to tell you i will fix it for you i am working on it!!

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry had to add this was not meant to have been working on this for public use but rather personal use I have had to walk away from this project due to getting to obsessed with it but you can get quite creative with it. Like I said this was just for fun and I am aware it is not what is being requested
View attachment 4739

Steve

Retired Administrator

Hoogle

Guru
can I just say I was not free lancing I was just seeing what i could do with the image and was pleased with the results but I ran out of patience to actually finish it so posted it to see if anyone else wanted to finish it off I know you were not aiming your post at me steve but I dont want people thinking I am here free lancing work I have no interest in it but will do personal projects to A) see if I can do it B) learn how to do it and C) just to keep in practice

Paul

Former Member
I ain't a freelancer just a hobby journey man lol, that's why when i have a go at peoples requests like this, i always put my name across them as a watermark type thing. By doing this protects any theft and also protects any real freelancers who want the gig.

Steve

Retired Administrator
I know Hoogleman my comment wasn't in any way meant for you.

We want to stop people from popping in here, not contributing, and taking work away from our contributing members.

Hoogle

Guru
oh I totally agree May I suggest though that images should not be available for non members as there is nothing to stop people from popping on and seeing something they like and dissapearing other forums do it so why not do it here. I guess partially that may tempt poeople in joining as they can see what can be achieved just an idea

Paul

Former Member
How about a site watermark for all images put on display?

Steve

Retired Administrator
That's been suggested before, not allowing people to view the messages until they register.
Personally I like it this way even though it creates a little more work but either way it's not my call, the guys in the big chairs and corner offices make those decisions. ;)