What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wacom intuos 5 wireless

marktog

hi I have decided to use my Wacom tablet more I have watched a lot of videos on how to set up the express keys, the problem is when I go back into ps cc the keys that I have saved do different actions?
when I select for a new layer it starts the pen selection tool?
could this a Photoshop update issue?

thanks

The tablets express keys are set up using the Wacom tablet property panel in your computer, if there's an issue it's probably there. I could be wrong, but I'm certain that it's not a comparability issue with Photoshop. Make sure you have Photoshop set as your application in your Wacom preferences when you set up your express keys.

Last edited:
hi thanks yes I am doing that but for some reason the settings are not staying set! I have tried wired connection etc stupid question but has ps updated or changed the shortcuts?

No, as I said, I don't think this is not a Ps problem.

I had this same exact problem when I first used my Wacom tablet............the problem was that I did not have Ps selected when I set up the express keys in the Wacom property panel.

Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 12.33.14 PM.png

The only other thing I can think of would be to make sure your Wacom has the latest updated driver.

Back