What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: London based co requires Photoshop assistance for website ASAP

Inition

Hi all,

Inition Ltd, a creative 3d technology company based in Shoreditch, east London is after an enthusiastic freelancer with an interest in 3d technology to work with us for 3+ weeks in preparation of the launch of our new website, starting ASAP.

Duties will include working with our technology consultants in their areas (3D visualisation, MoCap, tracking & HMDs, 3D scanning, 3D printing and Haptics) to obtain or transfer and resize the correct images and text from our existing site (or that of the manufacturers) to our new one using our CMS.

Basic html, image editing and web design will be an advantage and this could lead to more frequent work.

Our rate is £8.00 an hour please let me you're interested and want to learn more about what we need.

Plus we also get taken out for lunch every Thursday/Friday - what's not to love?!

Thanks!

kathy

Last edited:
Hi Kathy

I have 5+ years of Photshop, creative retouching and design and am interested in the work you need undertaken. I wanted to know the technical requirements and details on hours onsite. I can contact via your site contacts if need be.

Cheers

Last edited:
Greengage read the specific forum rules about freelance work, you must be a photoshopguru's member for more than 1 month to participate in freelancer work asked here.

no problem ;)

Back